National Fast Food Day is an annual celebration in the United States that falls on November 16. This day was created to dedicate fast foods like hotdogs, burgers, hamburgers, fried chicken, French fries, pizzas, chips, onion rings, etc. This is undoubtedly a beloved day for every foody person. Make it more exciting and a happier occasion by sharing Fast Food Day wishes, messages, status updates, and quotes with your fast food-loving buddies.
National Fast Food Day 2023 Date
Fast Food Day is like a boon and bane to all the fast food-loving people of the world. Normally, it is a rich and glossy dish, that often tastes like pure contentment on the tongue, and one can easily become addictive. This year, National Fast Food Day will be celebrated on Thursday, 16 November 2023.
History of National Fast Food Day
Fast Food began to find its slot during World War I. It became famous through the growing popularity of cars after World War I, which could serve the road-bound traveler. Whether it was a short journey into town for an occasional treat, or a visit on a cross-country experience, a fast and hot food option was needed to reload the niche. In 1921, White Castle strode onto the setting, when hamburgers were proposed for .05 apiece, and by 1950 fast food had evolved into an American Institution. From there the love of fast food commenced circulating throughout the globe and can be found everywhere.
How to Celebrate National Fast Food Day
Below we have given you 5 best ways to celebrate National Fast Food Day that will make the day memorable:
1. ENJOY FAST FOOD DAY DEALS
Many restaurants and shops offer exciting deals on Fast Food Day. Collect those special coupons and enjoy promo discount deals! Fast food companies often share their promo code with their regular customers. So check your favorite brand online or offline.
2. VISIT A FAST FOOD RESTAURANT
To celebrate Fast Food Day, you might want to visit at least one restaurant where fast food is served. Try to have different varieties of fast food by dropping in a McDonald’s or KFC for a snack.
3. SHARE FAST FOOD WITH WORKMATES
Bring some fast food to treat your colleagues. It will strengthen the bond among co-workers. You can also share some with your nearby folks as everyone deserves at least one fast food item on this day.
4. HOST A FAST FOOD PARTY AT HOME
Invite your friends and family for a fast food party at your home. Enjoy the togetherness and share experiences or stories of your favorite food.
5. MAKE YOUR OWN FAST FOOD
You may often enjoy a variety of fast food items, but have you ever wondered about making some on your own? Take the day as an opportunity to make your favorite fast food item at home. You can find plenty of guidance both online and offline resources.
Happy National Fast Food Day 2023 Greetings, Wishes Messages
Here we added some fast food day Wishes and greetings to invite your friends and family to enjoy fast food:
- Wishing you a very Happy Fast Food Day! May you get the opportunity to indulge in pizzas, burgers, hotdogs, and many more treats on this day!!
- The simplest method to make each day a little special is having a little bit of fast food. Sending you, my foody buddy, lots of love and healthy fast food on National Fast Food Day!
- Life is very short and if you spend all your working life on a tight schedule, when will you enjoy it? Wishing you a day full of fast food. Happy Fast Food Day!
- Our stomachs may not like but on Fast Food Day, we should care for our taste buds with our favorite fast foods. Happy National Fast Food Day!
- If your parents or partner are very strict about choosing your diet, ask them to give you some freedom to enjoy fast food. Wishing you a lucky National Fast Food Day!
National Fast Food Day Status, Captions 2023
Below are some funny and beautiful Fast Food Day Statuses and Captions for you to share on social media:
- For those who love or do not love having a lot of fast food, Happy National Fast Food Day! Give me a reason to not celebrate this day with fast food. #FastFoodDay
- To all the thin friends in my friend list, fast foods make you fat fast. Have a very Happy National Fast Food Day!
- Life is much better with fast food on your plate. It saves you time and fulfills your tummy's needs. #NationalFastFoodDay
- Busy people love fast food because it takes no time to finish. Happy National Fast Food Day!
- You deserve a break from your strict diet today. Take a break from boring foods because it is a Fast Food Day. #NationalFastFoodDay2023
National Fast Food Day Quotes
Here are 10 Fast Food Quotes you might want to share with your loved ones on the occasion of National Fast Food Day:
"One of the reasons we eat fast food is that we don't have to cook fast food. We are outsourcing cooking to corporations, they tend to cook with far too much salt, fat, and sugar." — Michael Pollan
"The problem is when that fun stuff becomes the habit. And I think that's what's happened in our culture. Fast food has become the everyday meal." — Michelle Obama
"My idea of fast food is a mallard." — Ted Nugent
"If you're out, and starving, and need a bite to eat, then you need fast food." — Nicholas Hoult
"Fast food is popular because it's convenient, it's cheap, and it tastes good. But the real cost of eating fast food never appears on the menu." — Eric Schlosser
"Fast food also has a uniquely difficult business structure for workers to achieve better wages and working conditions." — David Rolf
"To me, fast food is when a cheetah eats an antelope." — George Carlin
"Get people back into the kitchen and combat the trend toward processed food and fast food." — Andrew Weil
"The American political system is like fast food - mushy, insipid, made out of disgusting parts of things and everybody wants some." — P. J. O'Rourke
"Fast food is hugely important in the life of a comedy writer. All we do is order in, and what we're going to eat is hotly debated." — Mindy Kaling
In the concluding section of National Fast Food Day, we can say that it is created and celebrated every year to give you a chance to have a day full of fast food. Enjoy rich cheese, hotdogs, hamburgers, or pizzas as Fast Food Day is the perfect occasion to devour all of those foods you skip all year. Happy National Fast Food Day!